The United Arab Emirates today is one of the most loyal states in matters of taxes and comfortable for the activities of entrepreneurs. To open a company here is the dream of many businessmen and it can be fulfilled more quickly than you think.
To register offshore company in Dubai means to open a company in one of the free zones of this emirate and get a local legal address, but its activities lead outside the country.
The main advantages of registering an offshore company in Dubai are as follows:
- You, being a foreigner, can remain the sole owner of the company. You do not need to look for a local partner; you also do not need to share your annual profit with someone.
- In the United Arab Emirates, and in Dubai in particular, corruption schemes, bribery, nepotism, the creation of artificial obstacles for entrepreneurs, etc., are not practiced, and this is very important for effective work.
- The state will not encroach on your profits. What you earned will not be taxed, and you can use all the income at your discretion.
- The Dubai government does not practice any currency restrictions with respect to foreign businessmen.
- There are international ports and airports on the territory of Dubai, which is especially important for international trade and business relations with foreign partners.
Company registration in the DIFC Free Zone
When choosing a company registration option in the UAE, entrepreneurs often pay attention to registration in free zones.
Emirates’ free zones also provide foreign businessmen with such advantages as the ability to fully own their firm, a zero tax rate on personal and corporate income, unlimited ability to withdraw capital and profits, the absence of currency restrictions, and the absence of import and export duties.
The Dubai International Finance Center (DIFC Dubai) is located in the center of Dubai, making it an ideal zone for companies wishing to participate in the rapidly growing financial markets of the Middle East, Africa and South Africa.
Independent regulation, international recognition and favorable conditions of DIFC provide one of the least complex development paths for companies in tightly regulated financial industries.
DIFC is suitable for creating companies from the regulated financial sectors of the banking industry and capital management (DIFC has branches of 17 of the 20 largest banks in the world), and for companies from non-regulated sectors.
Dubai International Financial Center is suitable for brokers, consultants, to provide services in such areas as HR, fitness and health care, as well as trade in jewelry.
The advantages of opening a company in Sharjah
The emirate of Sharjah is developing dynamically, accounting for more than a third of the industrial production of the UAE. Sharjah’s connections with the rest of the world are well-established, so choosing a company to register in the free zone of this emirate will provide significant benefits when doing business with clients all over the world, while the company’s owner is provided with a mode of zero taxation of personal and corporate income, as well as the absence of import and export duties.
Versatility has always been one of the priorities of this free zone. After company formation in Sharjah, an entrepreneur gets the opportunity to use not only office space, but also storage facilities, platforms for containers, bunkers, etc., all of which is available at the lowest price and the highest quality.
Registering a company in Sharjah will allow you to attract an unlimited amount of human resources for your business, the company can receive resident visas for its employees (the number of visas depends on the size of the business).