Rocky Inu (ROCKY) is offering 10% of the entire ROCKY token supply for pre-sale as part of its extension to Ethereum. The program is now holding a pre-sale activity on PinkSale. The move allows investors to purchase shares of the token by April 5.
The token is also capitalizing on the strength of its coin on the Binance Smart Chain. Yet, the developer team believes the new version will act as a bridge for the asset to scale up to Ethereum.
Rocky Inu Project; Facts
Rocky Inu is deflationary, implying that its value should rise in tandem with a drop in supply. Besides, it imposes a surcharge on all activities except Buys. Moreover, it spreads 15% of non-buy service fees between the four groups. The automatic liquidity pool, holder rewards, and the burning mechanism receive 3% each. Finally, they use the remaining 6% for marketing activities. The marketing efforts aim to assist the project’s community to grow.
There is 1,000,000,000,000,000 ROCKY in circulation. Yet, the pre-sale will only see 10% of these tokens availed. The cost will be 1 ETH = 500,000,000,000 ROCKY. The team set soft market cap objectives of $100 and hard market cap goals of $200. The least purchase amount will be 0.1 $ETH, with the largest purchase amount of 2 $ETH per wallet. More facts about the pre-sale:
- Token Identity – Rocky Inu
- Symbol – ROCKY
- Total Supply – 1,000,000,000,000,000 ROCKY
- Tokens availed For Presale – 10% ROCKY
- Presale Rate – 1 ETH = 500,000,000,000 ROCKY
- First Release For Presale – 40%
- Vesting For Presale – 30% each 30 days
- Listing Rate – 1 ETH = 450,000,000,000 ROCKY
- Start Time – 2022.03.21 15:00 (UTC)
- End Time – 2022.04.05 16:00 (UTC)
- Liquidity Percent – 70%
- Listing On – Uniswap
- Tokens release each cycle – 30% every 30 days.
- First Release For Team – 40%
About Rocky Inu
Rocky Inu is a deflationary currency. Currently, it is bridging to Ethereum on the BSC. It aims to assist ROCKY token holders in generating passive income. The project started on Nov 28, 2021.