One of the top advertising networks that specialize in the crypto niche is Coinzilla, a Romanian company which has provided its services to many crypto and blockchain websites and projects. In order to give its customers the best results in advertising campaigns, they provide standard IAB banners & native banners.
Coinzilla includes both CPM and CPC (for native ads) pricing models, meaning that they pay both for impressions and clicks. The ad network includes multiple formats, payment solutions and one-of-a-kind features that set it apart from the rest of the industry.
The most recent services to be included enable the advertiser to tailor his campaign to his needs, having complete control of the setup process. The company’s dedicated support agents can also take on the task of creating and managing the campaign for clients that want to save time.
Features for Coinzilla publishers:
- Payments at different rates, relevant to their website design or content;
- Payments are given on a daily basis;
- Statistics which update every 5 minutes;
- All visits are monetized (providing we have inventory);
- Responsive support staff;
- €50 minimum withdraw;
- Payment options include SEPA, SWIFT, BTC, ETH and Bank Transfers.
Note: Coinzilla has some requirements before approving a publisher: the website must have paid hosting, an Alexa Rank below 1 million, and a domain of at least 3 months.
Features for Coinzilla advertisers:
- Relevant and qualitative traffic;
- System for preventing fraud attempts;
- SubID included;
- Strict requirements for publisher approval;
- €50 minimum deposit;
- Quick approval times for campaigns (few hours or under);
- Budget Capping, Advanced Campaign Development, and Optimization, Native Ads;
- SEPA, SWIFT, & Bank Transfers support as well as BTC, ETH payments.
Coinzilla rewards advertisers through their referral program with a €50 referral commission for every deposit of a minimum of €500.
More detailed information about the features and services of Coinzilla can be accessed on their official website (https://coinzilla.com), or by browsing through reviews of the network listed on various sites and portals.