TEL AVIV, Israel, June 17th, 2019– Stellerro, an alternative investment banking platform, automated, in-scale, determined to bring liquidity to the digital era will launch its STO on Monday, June 17th, 2019 at noon ET.
Stellerro, a Spanish-Israeli based alternative investment banking platform is pleased to announce the launch of its new Security Token Offering public sale.
Self-founded in mid-2018 by an experienced group of entrepreneurs from the Israeli capital markets & fintech industries, all are Blockchain veterans: Aviad Gindi – CEO, Dror Medalion – GM, Elad Kofman -CSO, Noam Barnea -CTO & Liron Rose – Advisory lead.
Stellerro was created to assist asset owners, funds, entrepreneurs & startups in taking part in an alternative method of fundraising. Stellerro believes that as the blockchain ecosystem matures, digital offerings will become easier to access and invest in. The ever-advancing secured technology, transparent approach, the inclusion of new financial titans and a strong blockchain congregation are all unified to create the most important thing Investors seek for — Liquidation & Tradability.
- Stellerro’s funding goal is €5 Million which it plans to utilize for R&D and business development expansion.
- The company is expected to generate revenue for investors starting Q4 2019, based on its financial projections.
- The public offering starts on June 17th, 2019 and will last for 2 months until August 16th, 2019.
- STRO tokens will grant the investors economic rights and dividend from the firm quarterly revenues.
- To ensure a fully regulated environment, investors will go through KYC & AML procedures in order to acquire STRO security tokens.
Stay tuned for more: