The massive expansion experienced within the crypto space in 2020 brought about the development of numerous tokens. These crypto-assets are rewarding.
Among the numerous crypto tokens in the coin market, the Rocketize (JATO) token stands out. This token is new to the coin market. Crypto analysts predict that this crypto asset will mimic meme coins like Dogecoin (DOGE) and Shiba Inu (SHIB).
Let us highlight some of the unique features this token will bring. In addition, a comparison between the Rocketize (JATO) token and two pre-existing tokens will be made.
The Rocketize token is a BEP20 token. It is traded under the JATO ticker symbol. The name JATO means “Jet-Assisted Take-Off.”
A Decentralised Autonomous Organisation will govern the JATO token. These token holders will collaborate and reach conclusions that will affect the crypto platform. There is an equal opportunity for everyone to be a part of this DAO.
Features of the Rocketize token
- Staking: This single action benefits the platform and the stakeholders. The Rocketize (JATO) platform will have enough liquidity for trades. As a result, these stakeholders will be rewarded.
- Yield farming: The JATO token holders will enjoy the opportunity to maximise their profits using liquidity pools. These pools help token swaps and give users complete control of their tokens. Liquidity providers are all eligible to receive rewards.
- DeFi lending services: This form of yield farming involves the deposition of tokens into a liquidity pool. These tokens are used as collateralised loans to members.
- Governance rights: JATO allows its holders to participate in the decision-making processes within the Rocketize (JATO) ecosystem. Users can vote on proposals or pass them on to the blockchain using the JATO token.
- Interoperability: The JATO token will be supported by multiple blockchains. Users can utilise their assets across blockchains without selling their token holdings.
The potential possessed by the JATO tokens is abundant. This utility token will change how meme coins are perceived within the coin market.
Dogecoin (DOGE) was designed as a parody currency. A break from Litecoin (LTC), a break from Bitcoin, led to the creation of Dogecoin (BTC). A meme coin with a dog theme, Dogecoin (DOGE), was introduced in 2013.
Dogecoin (DOGE) was created following the trend of the popular meme involving a Japanese dog, “Shiba Inu.” Dogecoin’s consensus mechanism is similar to that of Litecoin (LTC). Dogecoin (DOGE) verifies transactions using proof of work technology.
The crypto community behind the Dogecoin (DOGE) project is massive. This accounts for a sharp rise in its price in 2020. The hype and celebrity influence around Dogecoin (DOGE) is enormous. At one time, the value of Dogecoin (DOGE) rose over 2000% in less than five days.
At the time of writing, Dogecoin (DOGE) ranks 10 with a market capitalisation of over $9 billion.
GM Wagmi (GM)
The GM Wagmi (GM) token is a meme coin. It was created following the trend of using “GM” to express “Good Morning.” Wagmi means, “We’re all gonna make it.”, a famous greeting within the coin market and social media. The GM Wagmi (GM) token was created based on this trend. GM Wagmi (GM) is more than a joke;
GM Wagmi (GM) is an ERC-20 token. It integrates seamlessly with the Binance Smart Chain network. This allows it to offer low transaction fees to its users.
Although these tokens have great potential, the Rocketize (JATO) token offers more next-generation features. These features will transform the crypto space and change how meme coins are viewed and utilised.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored article, and its views do not represent those of, nor should they be attributed to, ZyCrypto. Readers should conduct independent research before taking any actions related to the company, product, or project mentioned in this piece.