Over the past year, a lot of groundwork has been done in the area of Blockchain technology education.
The creation of Digital and Distributed Technology Moldova (DTMA) by the local advisory board with support from the international advisory. Several workshops and seminars will bring global representatives to Moldova to present variable use cases around Blockchain. The DTMA community portal is now online and open for registration.
DTMA focuses on bringing international projects to Moldova and leverage on the valuable assets the country has to offer in terms of human resources, untapped market for developers and more. Also, Moldova provides a perfect test bed for new and trailing projects that can be exported to the global market.
Some of the Projects coming up in 2018 that will boost the Moldovan economy include
- Launch of Moldova’s national cryptocurrency exchange scheduled for January 2018
- Start of the DTMA Blockchain version of DASH for self-governance and use as an option for students and academics to apply for small grants to explore Blockchain initiatives
- Due diligence for the creation of a Tech Zone within the Free Economic Zones with tax breaks for Blockchain projects. (currently planning to digitize and develop commercial real estate for up to 80 Hectares, for mining projects).
- DTMA training and workshops for international companies interested in entering the Moldovan market and for projects that would like to set up laboratories in Universities, open for internship programs.
- A travel portal www.travel.tamtamtravels.com has been created, and additional features will be added in 2018, to be a guide for tourists, wine exportation from Moldova, and marketing opportunity by way of tokenization. Presently over 900K airlines and 800 thousand hotels, globally.
- DTMA is presently meeting with local private firms to discuss the feasibility of creating its version of the Level 39, Canary Wharf, London (dubbed the most influential hub for innovation in Europe) This project could enable Moldova to become a hub between the CIS countries and the European Union.
DTMA’s focus and the long-term goal is to support the digital era and attract international Blockchain communities to Moldova and also make the International investors see Moldova as a viable business hub. It also aims to promote higher education following the economic and digital roadmap of the government (Digital Moldova 2020).
DTMA welcomes digital currency communities and Blockchain projects to join DTMA and also to support the inclusion and education of potential applications that will be beneficial to Moldova.
For more information Visit: www.dtma.md
Visit Moldova’s first Cryptocurrency exchange at: www.cne.drachmae.market/login.php
Visit TamTam Travels via: www.travel.tamtamtravels.com