- Litecoin’s price falls again on Monday, but remains above support for the lows of June 14 and 16.
- The LTC / USD is at risk of falling to $ 89, if it fails to rise above the resistance at the $ 94 level.
- A rupture of the aforementioned resistance may allow the Litecoin to rise to the level of $ 96-97, before the key level of $ 100.
LTC / USD 1 hour chart
Current price: 93.76 $
Relative change: -1.20%
Maximum daily: 95.53 $
Minimum daily: $ 92.94
Trend: Bass player
Resistance 1: 95.60 $, 50-hour moving average.
Resistance 2: 96.50 $, 38.2% Fibonacci retracement.
Resistance 3: 98.70 $, supply area.
Support 1: 92.60 $, minimum of June 14 and 16.
Support 2: $ 90.00, opening of the demand zone.
Support 3: $ 84.50, minimum of December 7, 2017.
- The recovery of the Ripple failed once more.
- Ripple moves in synchronization with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Ripple, the third largest cryptocurrency by market value, is trading around 0.5430 $, moving away from Monday’s lows of 0.5112 $. The cryptocurrency goes up 0.75% on the day and more than 5% in the last 24 hours. The market value of Ripple is estimated at 21 billion dollars, with trading volumes of 264 million dollars per day.
The Ripple is currently driven by the general sentiments of the cryptocurrency market. The price of the XRP / USD moves at the same pace as Bitcoin, which in turn is vulnerable to speculation. The long-term trend is bearish, despite some attempts at correction that fail to bring the price above the critical levels.
Technical image of the Ripple
The XRP / USD moves within a clear channel, limited by the 100-hour moving average at $ 0.5330 and the average of 200 hours at $ 0.5460. A break in any direction will serve as a good technical trigger. The key support is around 0.5100 $, followed by the recent low at 0.5020 $. On the bullish side, the critical resistance is at 0.5600 $.
XRP / USD chart 1 hour