Bullcoin Gold (BCG) ICO runs from January 20th to February 20th, 2018
19 January 2018: Cryptocurrency Hedge Fund Announces ICO to Help Investors Win in a Turbulent Market.
The Bullcoin Foundation is launching its Initial Coin Offering of the Bullcoin Gold (BCG) token beginning January 20th to help cryptocurrency fans, investors, and novices have a stake in the overall market. Funds from the token sale will be used to create a hedge fund focused on cryptocurrency investing, providing gains to BCG holders each quarter.
The Bullcoin Foundation team has more than 126 years of investing and cryptocurrency experience, helping to create a diversified portfolio of more than 50 cryptocurrencies. The selection will provide more opportunities to generate exponential gains while limiting the token holders’ risk exposure should any of these cryptocurrency projects fail.
“The market value of cryptocurrencies has soared tremendously in recent years and dipped significantly in recent days. Our team is the right one to understand what these and other market trends mean, plus determine safe paths to returns,” said Founder and Fund Manager Nicholas Foo.
Despite recent market moves and concerns, there is still a significant opportunity for long-term gains. The world is seeing just the initial stages of the development of blockchain technology, and new models have the potential for continued growth when evaluated and targeted correctly.
“We have a team of world-class fund managers and investment strategy advisors with experience in almost every major market and sector. I invite everyone to view our website and white paper because I think you’ll come away with the same confidence that I have in our potential for success,” said Foo.
Bullcoin Gold is a cryptocurrency hedge fund token that allows token holders who lack the expertise, time, or knowledge to make stable gains in the volatile cryptocurrency market. Learn more here: https://bullcoin.gold/
ICO and How to Buy Tokens
The Bullcoin Gold ICO launches January 20th and will run through February 20th. ICO tokens will be sold at a rate of 1 BCG = USD 0.8 which is 20% off the market price. A hard cap of 5,000,000 tokens will be available during the ICO. In total, the company plans to create 21 million BCG tokens, issued through the Waves platform. There will be no additional issuance of BCG in the future.
Purchasing can be done through the Waves Wallet, supporting the purchase of BCG with a variety of cryptocurrencies (including Waves, BTC, LTC, and ETH) as well as PayPal and other options.
The Waves Wallet is currently available for a variety of devices. The availability of the Waves Wallet in these different devices is a step towards mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and a key to the success of the Bullcoin Gold project.
Quarterly Gains for BCG Holders
The Bullcoin Foundation investment team will review the portfolio quarterly and determine the amount of investment gain to be allocated to buy back tokens on the DEX at higher-than-market prices.
An All-Star List of Advisors
The Bullcoin Foundation is pleased to be working with some of the best leaders in the cryptocurrency, blockchain, and investment space. Our advisors bring a wealth of knowledge and experience in industries that will play a significant role in the future of the cryptocurrency space.
- Benjamin Kraus is the founder, CEO, and Chairman of the Board at Kraus Industries, and has joined the Foundation in an advisory role. He currently advises the United Nations on digital currencies and blockchain technology. In 2013 Kraus Industries became the 13th largest miner and creator of Bitcoins in the world surpassing all competitors in South East Asia.
- Dawid Kustra, co-founder of CryptoCurrency World Expo and COO at Travvil Project, is joining us as well. Mr. Kustra previously held the position of Managing Director for Foreign Markets Department at IDMSA, one of the largest investment banking brokerage houses in Poland. After he left IDMSA, he was a co-founder, Vice President, and Head of Sales at Solution Partners, the company that manages the Closed-end Investment Fund “Solution ONE.”
- Lukasz Paszkiewicz comes from prior work at the First International Traders Dom Maklerski SA as Chairman of the Management Board, where he conducted the licensing process by the FSA without using the external law firm. Since 2014, he has served as the Regional Director of the in CFH Group, where he is responsible for Poland as well as Middle and East European Countries. Mr. Paszkiewicz is a co-Founder of the Cryptocurrency World Expo.
- Ken Tachibana brings immeasurable financial, business, and technology skills and experience to the Bullcoin Gold project. He is a partner of Meiwa LLC which is the largest OTC wholesale cryptocurrency market-maker and owns the largest OTC wholesale cryptocurrency exchange in Japan. He has worked with large corporations and agencies, from the Treasury Department to Bank of America and Netscape Communications/AOL Time Warner. Mr. Tachibana has served as an advisor to leading ICOs including Pundi X, InsurePal, Flux, Thrivelabs, and Lendo.io.
- Frank Zheng is the chief economist of the World Blockchain Organization. He is also the financial advisory of private placement and ICO in the Asian market. In addition, he also works at the managing director of the Caribbean Institute of Blockchains Industry which is a cryptocurrency project incubator and blockchain angel investment entity. Frank has almost 20 years in the technological investment industry throughout China. He attended the Technical University of Berlin for computer science and Huazhong University of Science and Technology for applied artificial intelligence.
About the Bullcoin Foundation
The Bullcoin Foundation is a newly formed entity that brings together an international team of fund managers, investors, blockchain experts, and business leaders to create a hedge fund focused solely on the booming cryptocurrency market. The BCG ICO will launch in mid-January with a total token market value projected at $21 million in the pre-launch stage. Further company information and our white paper can be found at https://bullcoin.gold/